Mr. Ojala is a graduate of the University of Michigan, with a B.S.E. in Naval Architecture in 1970.
Services currently performed:
- Stability, salvage, other technical projects
- U.S. Coast Guard passenger vessel approvals & consulting
- Small modification project drawings and approvals, preliminary hull design and modifications
- Conversion drawings, layout and design services
- Drydocking supervision and vessel stability studies
- Owner representation for repairs, construction and conversion
- Legal expert witness/consultant
Previously employed as the Vice-President of a small Inland shipbuilder with total responsibility for design of small passenger vessels, towboats and barges; supervise draftsmen and specifying purchasing requirements. Oversaw production techniques and procedures. Assisted in pricing, bidding and contracts.